18 March 2013

Ah Boys To Men 2

Yesterday, I went to cinema with my friends to watch "Ah Boys To Men 2".The cinema was full!! Luckily I booked before the day of movie, if no really need to sit on ground. *sit on ground also can't! LOL*



Here the poster and the trailer of Ah Boys to Men 2.


I was non-stop laughing in the cinema because it is too funny! Got some scenes made me laugh until can't even breathe,just like Ip Man used Ken Chow's butt as breast to revenge his gf. LOL kinda funny lar!


                 
I found it on net. Hahahaha    

The character I most like in movie is Sergeant Ong ( Tosh Zhang ). He looks very kuat when acting Sergeant Ong! Good acting skill *thumbs up*


It really a nice movie. All of you fast grab the movie ticket and watch it now at cinema!

2 comments:

  1. I like this movie too! non stop laughing! Follow my blog too.
    sumi-connie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya. As specially, the recruit scolded sergeant stupid.

      Delete